BeProfit is a rapidly growing startup developing a profit analysis app to help eCommerce sellers change the way they track and optimize their bottom line. Currently available on Shopify and Wix, and with more than 10K (very) happy users to date, the app will soon expand to all major eCommerce platforms. We take pride in our dynamic, fast-paced and fun working environment; the ideal candidate should enjoy facing challenges and learning new skills on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to join our growing R&D team, who will be in charge of all Api integrations with our partners.
- Accepting responsibility and ownership of server infrastructure and server-side code, including integration with third-party entities.
- Manage complex integrations including interfacing to external APIs.
- Maintaining and adding features to all the data retrieval aspects of the company including website scraping and integration with data providers.
- Responsible for data manipulation and algorithms of the company.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of all API integrations.
- Work side-by-side with developers, product designers and other stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience as a PHP developer.
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and integrations.
- Experience with RESTful API and JSON format.
- Familiar with node.js code (understanding and minor code writing).
- Start-up orientated and eager to learn and to develop within fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com