How can my app's UX design process be improved?
Asked 10 months ago
Good morning everyone. I feel that my app's user experience and design can be improved and optimized. But I'm not sure where to begin, or what to change?
Wednesday, February 09, 2022
Here are ways to enhance a customer's user experience on your website;
- Working on the page loading time which shouldn't be more than 3 seconds
- Asking for customer feedback about their experience with the website and making changes
- Keeping your website simple by having a clean website layout, and plenty of whitespaces
Friday, April 29, 2022
To optimize UX product design, follow the 5 effective strategies below:
- The first step before designing your app is to decide and research your target audience.
- When designing a layout app, it is crucial to get rid of unnecessary components.
- To enhance your design, make use of subtle white spaces.
- Make it easy for users to navigate through your website.
- Focus on content and page loading time.
You can also use UX analytics as they help you measure and analyze user interaction on your website or app. This analysis includes both quantitative and qualitative data.
Please follow our Community Guidelines