beprofit logo
ProductExpand more icon
profit calc image
Profit Simulators
Tweak your numbers to lift profits up
action card image

Demo Store

Want to see our
dashboard in action?
ResourcesExpand more icon
CompanyExpand more icon
Want to see our dashboard in action?
you can try it here with theDemo Store!

How much do companies spend on remarketing?

Asked 3 years ago

If I had to put money into retargeting, how much should I expect to spend to get a reasonable ROI (return on investment)?

Emilė Kleopatra Miežlaiškytė

Monday, October 25, 2021

As a rule of thumb, e-commerce companies only spend about 20% of their ad budget on audience acquisition or brand awareness. The rest 80% is left for retargeting and offer promotion, however, the way companies distribute this budget between the to varies a lot. Expect to spend more than you did on your cold audience for a greater return on investment.

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?